May 12, 2011

May Dance Babes

San Francisco is a M E C C A of H O T D A N C E B A B E S ! This month I've decided to honor two Dance Babes that are E X C E P T I O N A L dancing divas with smiles that can melt anyone's I C E C R E A M C O N E ! ! Without further ado this month's D A N C E B A B E S are Rachel and Harris ! !

I had the opportunity and pleasure to interview these dance babes, and here is what they had to say <3

RACHEL NEWMAN

GWYA: What's you sign?
RN: I am a lion. Have you seen my mane lately?

GWYA: Favorite place to eat a burrito?
RA: I know I'm not answering this properly, BUT - on my balcony with a six pack!

GWYA: Are you dating anyone currently?
RN: I am currently a chaste little princess: no dating = zen Rachel.

GWYA: Biggest turn on?
RA: Rejection by love interest, followed by a dizzyingly passionate chase which includes withholding of sexual favors, followed by a sham date which is ultimately the excuse to get it on. Upon completion the cycle must be renewed with a new love interest who understands that rejection is the biggest turn on. Now the answer to the last question may make more sense.

GWYA: What is your favorite song to dance to?
RA: "Cherry Oh Baby" by UB40! Having said that, if you give me a beat, a spliff, and some whiskey I will happily dance my heart out to anything!.

GWYA: If you were on a deserted island and only could bring one thing, what would that one thing be?
RA: FABULOSITY.




HARRIS KORNSTEIN

GWYA: What's your sign?
HK: I'm an Aquarius-Capricorn cusp, though "technically" I tend to fall more towards Aquarius depending on who you ask.

GWYA: Favorite place to eat a burrito?
HK: This is tough, but I think I'll go with El Metate, which is right near my house! I'm a vegetarian so I like the places that have fresh veggies or tofu or something special. I also love CancĂșn, Papalote, and Mariachi's (though I am devastated that it closed!).


GWYA: Are you dating anyone currently?
HK: No, but applications from babes are strongly encouraged.

GWYA: Biggest turn on?
HK: I'm going for a trifecta: smarts, good politics, and a creative sensibility. Oh, maybe it's a quadrifecta because making me laugh and laughing at my jokes are kind of a must too. Bonus points given for cute looks, but I cast that net widely.


GWYA: What is your favorite song to dance to?
HK: All time: "Crazy in Love," by Beyonce with Jay-Z. When it came out, I had it played every hour on the hour at my birthday party!
Currently: "Emotions" by Mariah Carey, but only because I like to try to hit the high notes.
Hard French: "Rock Me Again and Again" by Lyn Collins. Sexy, fun, and summertime.

GWYA: If you were on a deserted island and only could bring one thing, what would that one thing be?
HK: I'm awful at these questions. A bagel?

No comments:

Post a Comment