Jul 15, 2011

JULY DANCE BABES

San Francisco is a M E C C A of H O T D A N C E B A B E S ! This month I've decided to honor two Dance Babes that never let us down with their E X C E P T I O N A L style and F I E R C E dance moves. Without further ado this month's D A N C E B A B E S are Ashleyanne and Rotimi ! !

I had the opportunity and pleasure to interview these dance babes, and here is what they had to say <3


Ashleyanne Krigbaum

GWYA: What's your sign?
AK: Right Lane Ends

GWYA: Are you dating anyone currently?
AK: Could my current obsession with cute girls in comic books count as a relationship?

GWYA: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
AK: It all depends of the speed of the endeavor really.

GWYA: Most memorable HF moment of July?
AK: Spinning my favorite records for a seemingly endless sea of happy, sassy, big-haired, short-shorts sportin', bouncing babes, who were having an absolute blast. Having so many people dancing and twisting, out in the sunshine, to the best music… what more could a DJ ask for? Looking out into the crowd and realizing just how many dear friends were smiling back felt pretty incredible as well. Hard French, yet again, providing the framework for yet another magical afternoon that I will never forget.

GWYA: What is your favorite song to dance to?
AK: "The Girl Can't Help It" by Little Richard. Every time this song is played, I involuntarily lose my mind. My legs jitter, my ass jiggles and I fly off into orbit. I love when it plays while I'm dancing up on the Hard French hard box; I channel all the Tracy Turblads of the world and shake and pout and stomp my heart out!

GWYA: If you were on a deserted island and only could bring one thing, what would that one thing be?
AK: I'd invite my fellow Jigglicious Dance Babes to dance away the days in secluded paradise with me! But, if we're talkin' strict rules here, one item only, I'd have to chose my ukulele.

GWYA: You can find Ashleyanne at wambamashleyanne.tumblr.com, for music, smutty images and general nerdstuff.


Rotimi Agbabiaka


GWYA: What's your sign?
RA: Leo, baby. Wanna step into my den?

GWYA: Are you dating anyone currently?
RA: I am single and so ready to mingle

GWYA: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
RA: I can't accurately answer that question as I am neither Lil Kim nor Sisqo

GWYA: Most memorable HF moment of July?
RA: Discovering the bathroom at Naps ;)

GWYA: What is your favorite song to dance to?
RA: "Pony" by Ginuwine is my all-time favorite song to grind to. "My Boo" by Ghosttown DJs makes me so unbelievably happy. And my current dancing-in-front-of-the-mirror jam is "Motivation" by Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne. Soooo sexy!

GWYA: If you were on a deserted island and only could bring one thing, what would that one thing be?
RA: I would have Public Works and everyone in it during the Hard French Pride Party (a building counts as one thing, right?) airlifted to my island and we could have the party to end all parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment